- ***Bring proof of purchased online ticket (on phone is fine) to pick up your wristband and T-shirt on Thursday, October 13th, or Friday, October 14th, during all lunches in the cafeteria.***
- The Homecoming dance will be on Saturday, October 15, from 8:00 – 10:00 in the HP Gym. Students should enter through the student entrance. Shoe/coat check will be available. Shoes will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- The theme for Homecoming is Wizard of Oz. The traditional homecoming attire is coat and ties/ dresses and students do not dress up according to the theme. We are just letting you know our decorations/t-shirt theme in case you would like to follow the same theme for your pre-party decorations.
- If bringing outside guest, you must have the completed form from your AP in order to pick up your wristband/T-shirt
- Tickets may be purchased in-person during all lunches in the cafeteria on Thursday, October 13 or Friday, October 14. Tickets are $30. Cash and check will be accepted. Please make checks out to HPHS Student Council. Wristbands and T-shirts will be given at this time.